When you have booked a Needs Assessment, ULAC will usually:
- Send you travel directions to the assessment centre, with a map and a small pre-assessment questionnaire.
- Offer you a nearby reserved car parking place, if necessary.
- Call or text you with a reminder, shortly before your appointment.
Before your assessment it may be useful for you to know:
- How is your course assessed? (e.g. does it use exams, essays, group presentations, practical portfolio work, etc.).
- Do compulsory workplace based placements form an essential part of your course?
- If you do not know the above, your ULAC assessor will usually contact your university about any course details that may affect your support needs.
- ULAC have direct knowledge of courses based in the University of Lincoln.