ULAC has a policy of continuous improvement.
Your feedback comments are always welcome, whether about our services or this website.
University of Lincoln Assessment Centre,
University of Lincoln,
Telephone: 01522 886400.
Fax: 01522 886489.
Minicom: 01522 886055.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
The University of Lincoln Assessment Centre will, as a minimum:
1. State the assessment centre’s complaints policy.
2. Explain that complaints will be handled in a professional and non-confrontational manner.
3. Explain how students/customers can complain and identify the stages in the complaints process.
4. Explain who will listen to the complaint.
5. Explain the method by which the organisation will respond.
6. Provide the timeframe within which the organisation will respond to the complaint.
7. Explain the options for the student/customer if they remain dissatisfied after the assessment centre’s initial response and wish to escalate their complaint.
8. Identify a third party to whom the customer may complain.
9. Identify the ultimate point of appeal if the student/customer remains dissatisfied.
The University of Lincoln Assessment Centre will also maintain a complaint log which will include:
1. The student’s/customer’s name and account reference.
2. Date of the complaint.
3. A flag to indicate if the complaint is “open” or resolved.
4. Nature of the complaint.
5. Record (including dates) of the assessment centre’s response and any actions taken.
6. Record of subsequent correspondence or discussions with the student/customer.
If you wish to make a complaint about the Centre or any member of its staff you should direct your complaint in writing to the Centre Manager at the following address:
University of Lincoln Assessment Centre
Student Wellbeing Centre
University of Lincoln
Your correspondence should detail the substance of your complaint and what you would wish to happen as a result of your complaint.
The receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged and a full response provided in writing within 10 working days.